Why can't I have sex? Watch

HollyMRob7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(sorry if this isnt allowed)

Hi, I was looking for advice on sex. Basically me and my boyfriend have been together for a couple of months now and we had a weekend away where we tried to have sex. And the problem was that he couldn't actually fit inside of me. Like non of it. Yes i am a virgin but he isn't, basically what I'm asking is: is it normal? It's not the first time we have tried but anytime we try we just can't get it to work. Is it me?
hunchoM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It prolly just too small love
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There is a knack to it. Do you do other things - fingers, toys etc? Are you relaxed? Lube? Tampons?

Google vaginismus too.

What have you tried?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
we have tried fingers and he can only use 1, and it hurts when he uses 2 so he won't try it. we have tried doing it without a condom and it still won't work.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Loads of foreplay. Lube both him and you up. Have you tried with you on top, taking control?

I'm not saying get drunk, but a couple of drinks can help you relax and make it easier.

There may be some pain/discomfort but if you are in control you can set the pace.
_mitigantsea
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your hymen might be thick and it the hole in it might be small. Just like mine used to be. You have to slowly stretch it out, use lube and relax. Most likely there is nothing wrong with your vagina.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
No you’ve probably got vaginismus sucks but it’s curable
DanK37
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by HollyMRob7)
(sorry if this isnt allowed)

Hi, I was looking for advice on sex. Basically me and my boyfriend have been together for a couple of months now and we had a weekend away where we tried to have sex. And the problem was that he couldn't actually fit inside of me. Like non of it. Yes i am a virgin but he isn't, basically what I'm asking is: is it normal? It's not the first time we have tried but anytime we try we just can't get it to work. Is it me?
I've had previous experiences with a girl in a similar situation. Have you ever put a finger inside of yourself? Sometimes it can be an idea to go to the doctors, my ex did this whilst together and they gave her this cone thing (Almost like a dildo) to help widen the vagina for vaginal sex.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by DanK37)
I've had previous experiences with a girl in a similar situation. Have you ever put a finger inside of yourself? Sometimes it can be an idea to go to the doctors, my ex did this whilst together and they gave her this cone thing (Almost like a dildo) to help widen the vagina for vaginal sex.
Called a dilator used for vaginismus
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.44%
No I don't (152)
47.06%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads