The Student Room Group

i can't focus

I'm in 1st year off college doing highly demanding alevel - maths, physics and chemistry. I find it so hard to focus in classes and to learn. I get plenty of sleep always over 8 hours a nighy. good diet. I work out 3 times a week. so it's nothing related to that. I don't vape either and have only done weed once in the summer after exams and never again.

Before my GCSEsbI picked up some caffine pills too see if they would help me revise. they did. I was able to revise for hours and that helped me achieve high grades at the end. I stopped having them after exams as i didn't want to get dependant of caffine. I've had barely any caffine since probably just the odd lucazade. I find I can only learn and focus with caffine and I'm tempted to pick some more caffine pills up to help me get through my classes. any advice what it could be. Im literally Ds Es Us in my subjects as I can't focus so I don't know the content which my teachers find odd as I got 8s and 9s in GCSEs.

any advice or help what it could be?
Reply 1
In Year 12 everyone gets D’s E’s and U’s trust me
I'm getting the lowest in the class....
I got the lowest score on a test in my chemistry eeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 4
I got the lowest in chem like 10 times. Mans gettin A’s now dw. Have coffee instead of them caffeine pills you was on about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending