Will more effort in my appearance get me a hotter girl?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm average at the moment. If I train hard, get lean, and grow a good sized beard, becoming hotter, will I manage to get a more attractive girll?
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
Maybe.
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you take care of yourself more girls in general are likely to take interest, and so more girls you find attractive should do. In theory.

So uhh... yeah I guess.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not necessarily.

What's wrong with the girls you attract now?
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm average at the moment. If I train hard, get lean, and grow a good sized beard, becoming hotter, will I manage to get a more attractive girll?
Not necessarily
nintysixthousand
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if your not a nice person that you wont attract any nice girls. Likewise, if you are not being yourself then you will base your relationship off of a person that isnt real. If you want to do these things then do them for you, to feel good about yourself. The right person will come along in time.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Making the best of yourself will never go amiss but it's unlikely to put you in a completely different league. Plus you need to work on repartee too.
Komaric
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You seem as if you value appearance over everything else which isn't very attractive to girls and isn't good for the long-term. Girls tend to be more attracted to personalities rather than looks, looks obviously help with the initial attraction but you need an engaging personality to keep her attention
username5026532
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
personality is so much more important than looks. obviously good hygiene is a must even if for your own benefit. i think that finding your style and presenting yourself in a way that makes you feel comfortable will help you to find the right person
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Putting an effort into my appearance never got me any girl.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you have a decent personality to boot, it probably will. If you are dull with a bad personalty, it won't make a difference.
williamho
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if you have a nice and decent personality. And play some sort of sport in the spare time. You will sooner or later meet a nice girl.

Playing in a team sport helps you to be more communicative and also appreciative towards other people efforts. And also less selfish. More caring.
Those are the basic characteristics of what girls look for.

and if you like reading books. And understand other people feelings. And know how to cook Those are extra plus points

girls like to give out points if you have those special abilities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (46)
31.29%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.93%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (30)
20.41%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.52%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
25.85%

Watched Threads