How to get a six pack? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So i want to get a six pack but i dont know how to start. I know i need to lose a little weight first but nothing much else really. Any help would be much appreciated.
SteveyStack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
All to do with abs and a good diet. The 6 pack is really hard to get but you would have to build your abdominal muscle and eat food that won’t fatten you up too much
andreas18
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
- eliminate all sugar from your diet. Even your coffee or tea should be sugar-free
- cardio is must.
- do HIT(high intensity training). It means you should not take more rest between the exercise
- Crunches are a great way to get abs quickly. Apart from that, it has more advantages like it tones your chest and tightens your breasts; it also tones your back.
- The plank exercise has been proven the simplest and most efficient exercise to tone your abs.
- diest should be high protein-low carb-low fat. Egg whites, chicken breast, nuts should be your daily intake
- metabolism- do not compromise on sleeping hours and add green tea in your routine
Randomstudent20
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So i want to get a six pack but i dont know how to start. I know i need to lose a little weight first but nothing much else really. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hit me up on snap user name is liamjbatty I have a priv where I post workouts and diets might help
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
On top of what everyone else has said try to "engage your abs" in normal day to day activities like walking, if you are going to do crunches or situps be sure to engage your abs and make sure you are pulling with your abs rather than pushing with your back. Eat as cleanly and as regular as you can, do a dedicated exercise routine 2-3 times a week for around 45-60minutes, and give it time.
Bomd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by andreas18)
- eliminate all sugar from your diet. Even your coffee or tea should be sugar-free
Couldn't agree me with this. Sugar is not a necessity. I personally don't take sugar for a year, and i feel better mood-wise and also I feel and look healthier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
18.71%
Labour (553)
51.73%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.47%
Green Party (59)
5.52%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (4)