oliviasmith510
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just received my offer to study politics and sociology at newcastle and couldn’t be happier! Any one else doing this course received an offer yet?
supercat1211
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
ive just sent in my ucas and aplied for politics and sociology at newcastle as well! congrat!!! what were your predicted grades and what did they offer u?
oliviasmith510
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by supercat1211)
ive just sent in my ucas and aplied for politics and sociology at newcastle as well! congrat!!! what were your predicted grades and what did they offer u?
omg hi i’ve finally found someone on my course!! i am predicted AAB but they offered me BBB if i firm! what about you?
supercat1211
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by oliviasmith510)
omg hi i’ve finally found someone on my course!! i am predicted AAB but they offered me BBB if i firm! what about you?
Im predicted the same!! I only just applied tho so i havent heard from anyone yet annd all these strikes could delay it even more haha

Ive applied to edinburgh, wariwck, newcastle, manchester and sheffield but manchester is my fave, really hope they offer me!
oliviasmith510
Rep:
?
Im predicted the same!! I only just applied tho so i havent heard from anyone yet annd all these strikes could delay it even more haha

Ive applied to edinburgh, wariwck, newcastle, manchester and sheffield but manchester is my fave, really hope they offer me!
omg you’re joking, manchester is my fave too and i’ve only just applied too, this is mad!! I’ve applied to newcastle, manchester, bristol , york, northumbria !
supercat1211
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
omg you’re joking, manchester is my fave too and i’ve only just applied too, this is mad!! I’ve applied to newcastle, manchester, bristol , york, northumbria !
agh omg imagine if we both end up in manny that would be sick
oliviasmith510
Rep:
?
agh omg imagine if we both end up in manny that would be sick
honestly would be such a mad one, i hope we hear back soon I keep refreshing my email praying for a track notification about manny ahah
jess989
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
hi! I received my offer for politics and sociology as well! with a reduced offer to BBC , newcastle is my top choice so i’m thrilled yk!
supercat1211
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by jess989)
hi! I received my offer for politics and sociology as well! with a reduced offer to BBC , newcastle is my top choice so i’m thrilled yk!
wow thats amazing!!!
oliviasmith510
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by jess989)
omg that’s amazing!! where else have you applied to?
jess989
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
wow thats amazing!!!
thank you !! basically just means my attendance will go down alot now ahaha
jess989
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
omg that’s amazing!! where else have you applied to?
thank you 🥰 I also applied to Kent which was reduced from BBB to BCC , Sussex which got reduced from AAB to ABB and to Exeter and Sheffield but haven’t heard back yet !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (88)
18.84%
Labour (231)
49.46%
Liberal Democrats (61)
13.06%
Green Party (28)
6%
Brexit Party (6)
1.28%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.64%
SNP (10)
2.14%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.64%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.28%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)