On this week's episode of HELL NAW: HIV positive sperm bank Watch

This discussion is closed.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Yep. Because I'm NOT RISKING HIV for this BODY POSITIVITY crap. That is absolutely...insane.
Oh god, not body positivity. That produces such gems as this . Mate, if you're in size 6XL for clothing, you've got bigger problems then an ad in GQ or Vogue with a (the horror) bloke who isn't 40 stone.

Back to the general topic of this, I suppose I'm lucky that I'm
1) not able to biologically use sperm donations
2) a Catholic and so unable to use IVF in any case.
Last edited by LiberOfLondon; 2 weeks ago
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
It could be a black ball ballot?
lol NO!
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
Oh god, not body positivity. That produces such gems as this . Mate, if you're in size 6XL for clothing, you've got bigger problems then an ad in GQ or Vogue with a (the horror) bloke who isn't 40 stone.

Back to the general topic of this, I suppose I'm lucky that I'm
1) not able to biologically use sperm donations
2) a Catholic and so unable to use IVF in any case.
alllllrighty
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ok child

And I assume you're one of the people who agrees that HIV isn't dangerous. That's comforting news considering your age. I can now peacefully disregard your opinion. #keepvotingageover18
Why are you being like this, lol? just like on that thread about racism. You asked why people were repping the posts they agree with and I simply gave you the reason? And then you came out with the above, like what have I done to you, I apologise in advance?

And, no, of course contracting HIV can be dangerous. Although, who exactly was disputing this is unclear.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
Maybe cos they agree with it 😂 that's usually how reps work, there isn't any broader purpose to it, lol
Ahh back in the day when you could neg people into the deep dark red zone, i do miss users like dalek et al. they were fun.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Ahh back in the day when you could neg people into the deep dark red zone, i do miss users like dalek et al. they were fun.
You forgot Ttingtox...
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Can't relate 😂
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
You forgot Ttingtox...
Oh he (or is it a she?) is just a complete spunk lolly.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)

And, no, of course contracting HIV can be dangerous. Although, who exactly was disputing this is unclear.
I'm addressing anyone in this thread who is saying its fine that people with HIV donate sperm obviously. So obviously they are saying its not dangerous. Unless people really are that crazy to say that something that is dangerous, is still fine.

Would you take HIV infected blood from a donor..
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
Oh he (or is it a she?)
Deffo not human
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
Neg rep me daddee
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
They might not contract HIV though I strongly believe they will. But I'm positive excuse the pun that they will suffer other rare illnesses.
Based on what evidence? What illnesses could they contract?
username5049966
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ok child

And I assume you're one of the people who agrees that HIV isn't dangerous. That's comforting news considering your age. I can now peacefully disregard your opinion. #keepvotingageover18
Seems like you're just ignorant. If you have an undetectable viral load you can't pass HIV on. That's kind of the point. Also many people with HIV live perfectly healthy lives nowadays. It ceased being a death sentence a while ago now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.33%
No (81)
10.63%
I'm not old enough (328)
43.04%

Watched Threads