chun-007
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I aspire to become a business woman I unofficially own one company that consists of three business 2 e-commerce stores and one at home service. I also want to get into property and invest into Africa later in life.

I’ve been studying health and social care for a few years now and I just outgrown it, looking at my experience and character as a person I want to be in a more social (pitching public speaking leadership teamwork typa of environment I dunno how to explain sorry) and with all the news about the nhs being privatised and all that I’m worried I won’t make enough to invest into my long term dream job

Would it be more beneficial for me to just study business as my access course and go into uni and study something business related or should study a degree that will get me a job that generates a lot money that I can put away to save to go into my business (I don’t know if I’m making sense so sorry I’m kinda rushing) other degrees or course I would want to study and that I know I would do good in is criminology and sociology but I dunno what type of jobs I can get with those subjects (I’ve done some research but I haven’t really found anything)

I’m scared of studying business a lil because I’m not good at maths and I have high anxiety when it comes to exams but I’m willing to work hard and set my fears aside for my future
Kiki121
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello there hun,

If you are interested in studying Business but are afraid of the exam aspect, you could go for an HND course. When I was unsure what I wanted to study, I found this company called Study Bridge, they give free help to students to help them decide the best subject and they even help with applying and prep you for the tests. Might be worth a shot to even give them a call and see

I say if business is what you feel is best, you should go for that!
chun-007
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Thank you so much I’ll check it out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
68.06%
No (191)
31.94%

Watched Threads