Advice on me and my boyfriend ? Watch

Motomoto101
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So me and my boyfriend have been together about 8 months we’re 14 and 15 about to turn 15 and 16 and we recently became sexually active , I have the contraceptive implant and i have for about a month in which I didn’t have a period and now I do have one , it’s lighter than usual which can is very common apparently but does anyone have any idea how long it’ll last ? Another thing , me and my boyfriend have had sex about 4 times now and I would expect it to hurt the first time but it’s hurt all of the 4, is there something wrong with me or is it normal ?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Motomoto101)
So me and my boyfriend have been together about 8 months we’re 14 and 15 about to turn 15 and 16 and we recently became sexually active , I have the contraceptive implant and i have for about a month in which I didn’t have a period and now I do have one , it’s lighter than usual which can is very common apparently but does anyone have any idea how long it’ll last ? Another thing , me and my boyfriend have had sex about 4 times now and I would expect it to hurt the first time but it’s hurt all of the 4, is there something wrong with me or is it normal ?
Its very young for you to be sexually active. But lubrication and being relaxed will help.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No one can predict how long the bleeding can last for because the implant can cause irregular bleeding for the first few months. If it's becoming an issue, you can be prescribed the pill alongside it to help.

As for the pain, try some lube and make sure that there is plenty of foreplay beforehand. Trying different positions might also help.
dennaj54
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Everyone develops at a different rate. At 14, your body is going through rapid growth change. It maybe physically or mentally you are not prepared for sex yet. Listen to your body and wait a while. You can satisfy yourself and bf in other way sexually.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (97)
48.26%
No (30)
14.93%
I'm not old enough (74)
36.82%

Watched Threads