Have your say: What can you do after GCSEs?

Watch
tam13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Here's where you can post a comment about our What can you do after GCSEs? article.

Read the full What can you do after GCSEs? article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hello everyone

A possible route after completing GCSE's is going to Sixth Form or College to study a Level 3 qualification such as A Levels and Btec. This is a popular option for students wishing to attend university afterwards.

Every university has different entry requirements for different courses. For example at Liverpool Hope University for our Business Management undergraduate degree, we require 112 UCAS tariff points. You can achieve this amount of points by gaining BBC at A Level, DMM at Btec or a range of other Level 3 or above qualifications.

If anyone has any questions about university, the courses we offer or student life in general please feel free to ask.

Amy :shakehand:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (56)
19.18%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (63)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.86%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (63)
21.58%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (26)
8.9%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
8.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise