Dying My Pubes (gone wrong) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Recently, I have explored different ways of expressing my manhood. after vast research I decided to purchase some hair dye to colour my hair. I decided after I dyed my hair, I would dye my pubes to match. this was pleasing initially, however after a few days my balls turned maroon (colour of my hair) and penis became irritated. I was masturbating the other day and when I came my ejaculate was maroon. This shocked me and when I went to pee it was also this colour. it also has become lumpy and painful to urinate. Anyone have anyways to help? Thanks
dannyy76
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i have also had this problem as i wanted blue pubes and now the bottom of my penis is slightly purple. anyone reading please help
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Recently, I have explored different ways of expressing my manhood. after vast research I decided to purchase some hair dye to colour my hair. I decided after I dyed my hair, I would dye my pubes to match. this was pleasing initially, however after a few days my balls turned maroon (colour of my hair) and penis became irritated. I was masturbating the other day and when I came my ejaculate was maroon. This shocked me and when I went to pee it was also this colour. it also has become lumpy and painful to urinate. Anyone have anyways to help? Thanks
Are you sure it's not blood in your urine? I don't really see how dye from your pubic hair can get into your balls or bladder...
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by black tea)
Are you sure it's not blood in your urine? I don't really see how dye from your pubic hair can get into your balls or bladder...
This^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (25)
44.64%
No (14)
25%
I'm not old enough (17)
30.36%

Watched Threads