Eczema Flare up Watch

Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
oooohhhh, how long does it take to disappear?
I think around a week or two, this is a wild guess, I never really counted how long. but I don't think it was too long.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Leviathan1611)
I think around a week or two, this is a wild guess, I never really counted how long. but I don't think it was too long.
oh ok, one last question sorry! When you mean rashes, do you mean red, dry and itchy skinthat has come as a result of a flare up
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
oh ok, one last question sorry! When you mean rashes, do you mean red, dry and itchy skinthat has come as a result of a flare up
yeah, I don't know whether it's red cuz I'm black so I can't really tell but probably.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Leviathan1611)
yeah, I don't know whether it's red cuz I'm black so I can't really tell but probably.
oh ok thx for your help!
Surnia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thx, how often do you get flare up
It varies as I have allergic eczema so something can trigger it. I have to be careful wearing jewellery and watches, but I even reacted badly to the metal frames of new glasses and looked like a racoon for a fortnight, so I can sympathise with it on the face! Also allergic to sticking plasters anywhere but my fingers and have one arm that was red for a few months, but again washing with mild shower gel and using a cream meant it didn't itch much, just looked unsightly.

Just be careful and don't mix steroid creams and other creams as you don't know how your skin will react.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
It varies as I have allergic eczema so something can trigger it. I have to be careful wearing jewellery and watches, but I even reacted badly to the metal frames of new glasses and looked like a racoon for a fortnight, so I can sympathise with it on the face! Also allergic to sticking plasters anywhere but my fingers and have one arm that was red for a few months, but again washing with mild shower gel and using a cream meant it didn't itch much, just looked unsightly.

Just be careful and don't mix steroid creams and other creams as you don't know how your skin will react.
thx good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (201)
18.77%
Labour (553)
51.63%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.45%
Green Party (59)
5.51%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (2)
0.19%
Ulster Unionist (4)