smalih15
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was wondering just exactly how many case studies we need to know for paper 1 and paper 2 as I have been unable to find a definite list. I know we need to know case studies about urban regeneration eg Stratford and something about slums in LICs or NEEs but I am not 100% sure about anything.
username4950464
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i don’t think there’s a set number, just like ones for each topic so like, for tectonic hazards, the sendai earthquake of 2011 & the 2015 nepal earthquake. because then you’ve got one for LIC & one for HIC. well, idk, that’s what i’d do anyway. i’m only in year10 so my first year of GCSE geography though.
hope this helps a little 😊
iBearHQ
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ellaswords)
i don’t think there’s a set number, just like ones for each topic so like, for tectonic hazards, the sendai earthquake of 2011 & the 2015 nepal earthquake. because then you’ve got one for LIC & one for HIC. well, idk, that’s what i’d do anyway. i’m only in year10 so my first year of GCSE geography though.
hope this helps a little 😊
I’ve done GCSE Geography and this is correct. At GCSE, you probably can just use the case studies that are given to you in your textbook/revision guide for each topic. Just learn those and you’ll be fine!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
56.13%
I don't have everything I need (254)
43.87%

Watched Threads