Computer Games Art/Design BA at Solent University Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi!

I am a Games Design student that is looking to go to university in 2020, and I was looking to get some opinions on the Computer Games Art or Design courses at Solent University?

Any opinions on the course will be greatly appreciated
Solent University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi!

I am a Games Design student that is looking to go to university in 2020, and I was looking to get some opinions on the Computer Games Art or Design courses at Solent University?

Any opinions on the course will be greatly appreciated
Hi,

It's great to hear you have been looking into studying with us at Solent!

Unfortunately I only have a broad overview of the University to offer you as I am not on this course myself, but I have requested more information that I will pass onto you as soon as I receive it.

In the mean time, is there anything more I can help you with regarding Solent? Are you looking to stay here in Southampton? Do you have any questions regarding accommodation or the University as a whole?

I hope this has helped, please let us know if there is any more that we can do.

Izzy
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Solent University)
Hi,

It's great to hear you have been looking into studying with us at Solent!

Unfortunately I only have a broad overview of the University to offer you as I am not on this course myself, but I have requested more information that I will pass onto you as soon as I receive it.

In the mean time, is there anything more I can help you with regarding Solent? Are you looking to stay here in Southampton? Do you have any questions regarding accommodation or the University as a whole?

I hope this has helped, please let us know if there is any more that we can do.

Izzy
Hi Izzy

I actually currently live in Southampton, so the university itself is quite near. If I was to go to Solent, I'd likely remain at home as it is around 20 minutes ish away from my house, so I feel that moving out into student accommodation would be unnecessary.

Thank you for requesting for more information, I really appreciate it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (90)
18.91%
Labour (235)
49.37%
Liberal Democrats (63)
13.24%
Green Party (28)
5.88%
Brexit Party (6)
1.26%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.63%
SNP (10)
2.1%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.63%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.26%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)