Is missionary position difficult? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was humiliated when i had sex with a girl because i struggle to get missionary done right and she said to my face that i "dont know how to ****"

She was lying down on her back and i was on my knees but my penis is a lot higher than her vagina since my thigh length is long hence my penis could not enter her vagina. I tried to bring my penis lower and closer by stretching out my hip wide but my groin and buttock starts to hurt as it reaches its limit.

I want to know am i alone in having this problem? Do i have a flexibility problem?
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's not how you do it. You lay flat on the girl with her on her back, face to face. Her legs apart and you between them. Lots of variations where she can sit up, you can support your chest with your arms. Spread legs, close them etc

It really does sound like you don't know how to have sex..............
Tonic Water
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Goodness.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Watch a tutorial. Or try a different position?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was humiliated when i had sex with a girl because i struggle to get missionary done right and she said to my face that i "dont know how to ****"

She was lying down on her back and i was on my knees but my penis is a lot higher than her vagina since my thigh length is long hence my penis could not enter her vagina. I tried to bring my penis lower and closer by stretching out my hip wide but my groin and buttock starts to hurt as it reaches its limit.

I want to know am i alone in having this problem? Do i have a flexibility problem?
No. Your angle is not correct. You would need to be almost lying on her but not so that you are squashing her. Using your elbows will help you from putting too much weight on her!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.44%
No I don't (152)
47.06%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads