realbeautyxo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I’m in sixthform doing business a level , sociology a level and as accounts and I’m doing economics a level as a private candidate, does anyone know how I’ll put it in ucas that I’m doing it as a private candidate, also my predicted grades are A for business , B for sociology and A for the A’s accounts and obviously I don’t have a grade for economics as I’m doing it externally. Another question is does anyone know any universities I’ll be able to apply for that don’t accept maths a level for economics with my predicted grades. As I’m not to sure as it usually says on the websites For example AAB or ABB but I only have 2 predicted a level grades and that as accounts
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by realbeautyxo)
Hi, I’m in sixthform doing business a level , sociology a level and as accounts and I’m doing economics a level as a private candidate, does anyone know how I’ll put it in ucas that I’m doing it as a private candidate, also my predicted grades are A for business , B for sociology and A for the A’s accounts and obviously I don’t have a grade for economics as I’m doing it externally. Another question is does anyone know any universities I’ll be able to apply for that don’t accept maths a level for economics with my predicted grades. As I’m not to sure as it usually says on the websites For example AAB or ABB but I only have 2 predicted a level grades and that as accounts
You add the centre that you’re taking the private exam at as an extra centre with part time attendance for the months of the exam. Then add the private qualification to that place of study.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (19)
38.78%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
8.16%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
4.08%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (13)
26.53%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (6)
12.24%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
10.2%

Watched Threads