Beard growth rate Watch

Boku1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am 19 and 1/2 years old Indian, and I am able to grow a thin beard within 6 - 8 weeks of time after which I shave off. Both my parents are Indians and I was born and lived in India for the first 17 - 18 years of my life. Will my beard growth rate stay the same throughout my life? My father tends to shave every day but that's not the case for me. Due to this everyone thinks I have skin like a K-pop star and thinks I am 16 or 17 because of my large shoulders. As anyone with this big shoulders and height would not be below 16. Back to my question, will my beard growth rate stay the same or...?
Last edited by Boku1; 1 week ago
kianlong
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I find the more frequently I shave, the thicker and quicker my beard grows back. I’m not clean shaven because I feel like I’ve grown into my beard, although I regularly trim and shape it. If you’re looking for optimal growth, I’d definitely recommend moisturising once or twice per day! 😄
Boku1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by kianlong)
I find the more frequently I shave, the thicker and quicker my beard grows back. I’m not clean shaven because I feel like I’ve grown into my beard, although I regularly trim and shape it. If you’re looking for optimal growth, I’d definitely recommend moisturising once or twice per day! 😄
I have been shaving since I was 16, and it takes about 6 - 8 weeks for my beard to grow into a thin one and about 12 - 16 weeks for my mustache to grow the same length.
My beard tends to be very smooth but due to my eyes and posture, it is not very well suited for me.
I think I would rather like not to grow one.
Thanks for your reply 😁.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (149)
19.55%
Labour (386)
50.66%
Liberal Democrats (105)
13.78%
Green Party (38)
4.99%
Brexit Party (10)
1.31%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.39%
SNP (14)
1.84%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.52%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.79%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)