onlydafuture
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I need to study Spanish for a Grade 9. Any tips like websites, youtube channels etc on how to study Spanish?

Thank you
Hey17
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Quizlet is a lifesaver to learn vocab - enter in your exam board and topic if you have a textbook and the vocab should be there - its definitely there for aqa
You could always try watching films/tv shows with spanish audio but english subtitles (can do it on netflix)
onlydafuture
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hey17)
Quizlet is a lifesaver to learn vocab - enter in your exam board and topic if you have a textbook and the vocab should be there - its definitely there for aqa
You could always try watching films/tv shows with spanish audio but english subtitles (can do it on netflix)
what do you do on quiz let can you explain?
watershower
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do NOT watch Spanish shows with English subtitles, it does not help.
I do Spanish a-level and I mainly do translations and listen to Spanish podcasts. Get a Spanish workbook (perhaps your school can give you one or help you buy it) and just work through it. I also have one and work through it in my spare time and my Spanish has immensely improved over the last year. Any more advice feel free to PM me
Hey17
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
On quizlet, you can do some quick fun activities to help vocab become more familiar but then you can also test yourself (I find the english-spanish translation the most useful in making vocab stick)
onlydafuture
Rep:
?
(Original post by watershower)
Do NOT watch Spanish shows with English subtitles, it does not help.
I do Spanish a-level and I mainly do translations and listen to Spanish podcasts. Get a Spanish workbook (perhaps your school can give you one or help you buy it) and just work through it. I also have one and work through it in my spare time and my Spanish has immensely improved over the last year. Any more advice feel free to PM me
thank you
him82017
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
spanish music helped for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (43)
32.33%
No - I have already returned home (16)
12.03%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (27)
20.3%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (11)
8.27%
No - I live at home during term anyway (36)
27.07%

Watched Threads