Over sweating please help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’m a teenage girl and I swear so much even when it’s cold it’s embarrassing and limits what tops I can wear I don’t understand why does anyone have any tips/ explanations thanks
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a teenage girl and I swear so much even when it’s cold it’s embarrassing and limits what tops I can wear I don’t understand why does anyone have any tips/ explanations thanks
Try using something called DriClor. You can buy it from Boots and most pharmacists. It's a very strong antiperspirant which works in a different way to most aerosol ones - it's a roll-on which you apply at night after carefully washing and drying your armpits (the drying bit is very important). You use it consistently until the sweating has stopped, and then you only need to use it a few times a week to keep it at bay. I can cause irritation and 'burning', so you need to be careful with it and it might not be for you, but it's about the best over-the-counter solution there is.

You could also ask your pharmacist for advice
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
In addition to the above, you could also try sweat shields that you stick on to your tops (have a look on amazon or eBay).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (3)
17.65%
Labour (9)
52.94%
Liberal Democrats (0)
0%
Green Party (2)
11.76%
Brexit Party (0)
0%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (1)
5.88%
Plaid Cymru (0)
0%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (1)
5.88%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)