The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

FE-HE Pathways to Arts/Science at St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Original post by secre
Has anyone had a reply yet? Had mine on the 8th and still waiting

I’m also still waiting, my interview was about a week after yours.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by secre
Has anyone had a reply yet? Had mine on the 8th and still waiting

I'm still waiting too, hopefully it won't be too much longer!
Was anyone told a date that they would hear back on?
Reply 63
Original post by Anonymous
Was anyone told a date that they would hear back on?

They said a couple weeks but I don't know an exact time period, people last year and the year before seemed to hear back around early-mid march so hopefully soon
I also applied for this and had my interview on the 2nd of February. I received a conditional offer on the 19th of February. Fingers crossed you get an offer too :smile: Good luck!
Reply 65
Original post by Leighjaa
I also applied for this and had my interview on the 2nd of February. I received a conditional offer on the 19th of February. Fingers crossed you get an offer too :smile: Good luck!

Was this for science or arts?
Original post by Leighjaa

Congratulations, you must be over the moon!
Can I ask did you apply directly to the pathways course? Are you studying at college just now at all/what course? And also what subjects did you say you were interested in at the interview?
Haven’t heard back as of yet but still plenty of time, has anyone else?
Haven’t heard back as of yet but still plenty of time, has anyone else?

Still nothing here, my interview was in the 9th of Feb... I looked back at the posts on here from last year and it looks as though they heard around this time, so I think we will hear very soon
I haven't heard either, stressing myself out about it haha it hopefully won't be long now :smile:
Are you all considering the FE-HE Pathway as your first choice if you receive an offer?
Yeah, if I get an offer it'll be my first choice :smile: what about you?
Original post by charnite
Yeah, if I get an offer it'll be my first choice :smile: what about you?

Yeah, I’m thinking the same for my first choice. I’d love to study at St. Andrews!
Yeah, I’m thinking the same for my first choice. I’d love to study at St. Andrews!

Me too! Fingers crossed we all get good news soon!
Just thought I'd post here. I called admissions to enquire about when decisions will be made. They said they are in the process of making the bulk of their offers right now and we should find out in the next 48 hours.
Oh man... cue me refreshing my email every minute of the day for the next 48 hours then!
Yea. I'm assuming when they say 48 hours they mean either by the end of tomorrow or by Monday. It should be very soon regardless. Good luck!
Hello all! I had an interview for in December and received an unconditional offer a few days later. Good to everyone who applied!

And to those who have interviews coming up, make sure you have answers for “Why St Andrews” and your motivations for your intended course. The interview isn’t designed to be intimidating (and this is coming from someone who hates interviews and talking to strangers).
Hello all! I had an interview for in December and received an unconditional offer a few days later. Good to everyone who applied!

And to those who have interviews coming up, make sure you have answers for “Why St Andrews” and your motivations for your intended course. The interview isn’t designed to be intimidating (and this is coming from someone who hates interviews and talking to strangers).

That's amazing, congratulations! Did you apply to pathway to arts, or to science?
Original post by gagster1
Yea. I'm assuming when they say 48 hours they mean either by the end of tomorrow or by Monday. It should be very soon regardless. Good luck!

Are offers only sent on weekdays?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending