Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
This is gonna sound so sad but I’ve never had any normal guy friends ? Almost all the guy friends I’ve had at one point asked me out and I realized they only started being friends with me cuz they had feelings. This obv ended up with our friendship ending if I reject them and it’s just annoying. I want drama free guys!! Like I wanna have guy friends that won’t ask me out and will treat me normally no feelings involved. But for some reason Idk how to approach a group of guys cuz they’d assume app that I’m into them. And guys seem closed off and don’t want to just approach a girl to be friends. Anyways I just really want guy friends because it seems fun. Any tips on how to make guy friends ??
student342
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Firstly i wouldnt approach a group of guys on your own to be friends. They will take it the wrong way.
Secondly, just chat to someone next to you in class or on your table and a build a friendship that way by finding a common ground.
Make it clear that youre only friends and probably let them know who youre into so its less awkward.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (278)
48.18%
No (65)
11.27%
I'm not old enough (234)
40.55%

Watched Threads