How would you organise this uni essay question?

Watch
Oliviaaa37
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Sorry if this sounds really dumb, but I have a bad time with answering and organising university essay questions, and I was wondering if anyone could give me advice?

The essay question is "what are the ways in which gender inequalities manifests itself in education and how can this problem be tackled?"
How would you answer this question? Would I just list different ways it manifests in education and then provide solutions, or should I do like two paragraphs on the ways in manifests in education and then two on how things are improving, and then solutions?

Thanks
Slatts99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi,I think if it was me I would brainstorm different ways gender inequalities manifests itself into education, and pick the top few which I could say the most about. I would then use these ideas as seperate pargraphs, with each one explaining a different way gender inequalities have manifested themselves and then explaining how to tackle the problem. E.g. my frist pargraph might be about how girls are pushed away from traditional boy subjects like engineering and then in the same paragraph adress how to tackle this particular issue. Hope that makes sense
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads