Do period and precum make me pregnant? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was the 2nd day into my period and my boyfriend and I were "dry humping" I had to take off the pad because it was hurting the sides of my vagina when he was busy ,but i had my underwear on, he had only his boxers on ,he had ALOT of precum ,he came before that (getting it orally first) then we started "dry humping" again ,I was moist (but also on my period) , can I get pregnant 2 days into my period, my pad was off and while we had underwear on and he only had precum? I really dont want to be pregnant because I'm just starting uni
Anzu?
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's harder to get pregnant whilst on your period but there's still a low chance on pregnancy. You can't get pregnant with precum however cause the sperm will die in your acidic vagina before it reaches your egg.

Can't believe your in uni and don't know basic sex ed
Kitten.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anzu?)
It's harder to get pregnant whilst on your period but there's still a low chance on pregnancy. You can't get pregnant with precum however cause the sperm will die in your acidic vagina before it reaches your egg.

Can't believe your in uni and don't know basic sex ed
thank for for the advice it really helps...yea I know...I'm just trying to make sure I'm not really f***** because I'm really scared
Anzu?
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kitten.)
thank for for the advice it really helps...yea I know...I'm just trying to make sure I'm not really f***** because I'm really scared
That's Fine. Have a nice day!
Just take a pregnancy test if you're still worried, but I'm pretty sure you're not
Kitten.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anzu?)
That's Fine. Have a nice day!
Just take a pregnancy test if you're still worried, but I'm pretty sure you're not
u too and I will thanks
Hilldog1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have made 26 girls pregnant and never ejaculated in my life. Why?

EDIT:
better make that 27
Kitten.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hilldog1234)
I have made 26 girls pregnant and never ejaculated in my life. Why?

EDIT:
better make that 27
I dont know if that's a good or bad thing...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.33%
No I don't (153)
47.22%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.44%

Watched Threads