skye13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi everyone. I have recently applied to psychology and also psychology with sociology at QMU and i was wondering how long they took to get back to you! o if anyone has a rough idea. Any rough idea would be appreciated, thanks x
ladyasprin
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by skye13)
Hi everyone. I have recently applied to psychology and also psychology with sociology at QMU and i was wondering how long they took to get back to you! o if anyone has a rough idea. Any rough idea would be appreciated, thanks x
They probably won't get back to you until after the deadline, also it is currently exam week and then the university goes on to Christmas hols.
Student02030405
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi I have also applied for psychology at QMU and haven't heard anything back. Have you?

My application was sent off in December and they took a couple of days to send a thank you email.
skye13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello, I have still not heard anything and I sent mines mid November! Hopefully it won’t be long now
Student02030405
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello, I have still not heard anything and I sent mines mid November! Hopefully it won’t be long now
Yeah I’m sure it won’t be as they do like to make their decision before end of March. Did you apply to other unis too?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (412)
67.21%
No (201)
32.79%

Watched Threads