to the People in need of physics help

Watch
nopey123
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I know alot of kids that struggle with GCSE physics.
I used to aswell but I have gained a strong passion for physics, and am getting 9s in all tests. That could be you, it takes work but it's possible for ANYONE of any ability.

If anyone needs help with physics feel free to DM me. I feel like the only one who likes physics. I love physics and have a great passion for it, I also love maths although my calculations can be wrong, however I am on my way to publicly releasing my therom about proportionality between dimensions and the complex plane.

I'm good with website making aswell, should I make a physics revision website? I feel like there are no resources out there from a students perspective.
ninja.rock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Owenstampy)
I used to aswell but I have gained a strong passion for physics, and am getting 9s in all tests. That could be you, it takes work but it's possible for ANYONE of any ability.

If anyone needs help with physics feel free to DM me. I feel like the only one who likes physics. I love physics and have a great passion for it, I also love maths although my calculations can be wrong, however I am on my way to publicly releasing my therom about proportionality between dimensions and the complex plane.

I'm good with website making aswell, should I make a physics revision website? I feel like there are no resources out there from a students perspective.
I think making some revision materials or something would be quite helpful (but at the same time I think that that is a lot of work, so it's your choice, to be honest). I know I would benefit from some materials, so please do DM me if you decide to make something!!
SeanClark
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Owenstampy)

Not to shoot you off ur high horse or anything but, you are currently studying GCSE physics and haven't even sat an official exam for it yet. Yet you claim to be releasing your own 'therom' (spelled theorem in the normal world), indicating you are most likely studying for a PhD, man thats an accomplished life congrats bro
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (87)
13.92%
I'm not sure (30)
4.8%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (198)
31.68%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.08%
I'm not a current university student (297)
47.52%

Watched Threads