Anyone in here a Conservative voter? Watch

Jimmy_UK_USA
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
or are students mostly just Labour voters?
Hahahaha ftyy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hopefully most are labour
username5036440
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Voting for aliens.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've voted Conservative in the past.
tubphonecase
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Very few young people, especially students, are going to vote for a party that made university cost <£9000 a year; cut school funding; cut NHS funding and don't care about mental health services; cut benefits for poor people; decrease taxes on the very rich; got us into and then lied about brexit; amongst other bad stuff.
ethancruise15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm a member of the Conservative Party.
Meowgi256
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm a student - would vote conservative or Brexit party if I were old enough 👍
IH8Studying
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
any student, young person, a person with chronic illness, working class person voting for conservatives are CLOWNS.

VOTE LABOUR
Batman 2.0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jimmy_UK_USA)
or are students mostly just Labour voters?
I think most students would vote for anyone but conservatives and majority of them could choose labour.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Name:  B04B06BA-9299-41B6-B8E6-DC4DF106E29E.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  176.8 KB
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bnmbnmm)
Atleast those people have passed their maths GCSE you hater. I think the only "clown" here is you given you have very low class desires. Stop hating on people for having different views to you.
imagining using your gcse grades to flex lmfao.

pick a better insult
MrMusician95
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hahahaha ftyy)
Hopefully most are labour
You say hopefully like Corbyn isn't just as bad haha.
username2703735
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Consider most of Labours promises are to be delivered by 2030 - providing they won a majority in 2019 they would have to then win a further two elections to be in power by 2030 - is that realistic?
Promising something you're never going to have to deliver is a very easy move.
Similarly cutting tuition fees - can they actually afford to do it, and would it even be enacted by the time you are in university?

As someone soon to be in a career where the tax cuts Corbyn proposed will hit, I would be mad to vote Labour
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What white person hurt you?
Does it make you feel more secure when you pick on hardworking people?
how are white people relevant to my views on the conservative party ???
i pick on people who **** on others like the conservatives regardless of their finances
keep crying, your tears will clear my acne
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pfft, we all hate tories over here, we spit on them
tubphonecase
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lmao how ironic. The same money you'll use to give useless uneducated idiots for doing nothing with their lives.
By 'useless uneducated idiots' do you mean working-class people who attended sub-par schools due to tory cuts on schools? And can't attend university because the tories increased tuition fees? And, therefore, are stuck in a cycle of poverty because social mobility is becoming increasingly more difficult due to tory cuts on benefits and high living costs.
We don't live in a meritocracy, if you're born rich, you'll be a rich adult; if you're born poor, you'll be a poor adult.
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You've made many posts in the pasts attacking white people. How do the conservatives "sh?t on others" i think deep down you're really insecure and hate people who've worked hard. I don't think you would be in the same position if you were living in Somalia.
I attack white people for being white or I attack certain white people on this site who think calling people slaves is fine, ****ting on minorities on the daily and just overall being terrible people? learn the difference. I “attack” anyone. Idc what ur race is. stop crying and try to make yourself the victim. according to you, white people are the only ones who’ve worked hard. if you really knew me, you know i actually help people feel better and defend the innocent. maybe you should do the same rather than resorting to personal attacks. i would much rather fail my maths gcse a million times than be a cold hearted conservative.
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IH8Studying)
any student, young person, a person with chronic illness, working class person voting for conservatives are CLOWNS.
imagining using your gcse grades to flex lmfao.

pick a better insult
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think we all know who wants to be the victim here. Why aren't you praising the "white men" who tackled that terrorist today and risked their lives? is it because you're full of hate?
Good luck passing your gcse maths for the 5th time
thank u babes. 4th time hunty. Good luck living life with a cold heart. all you want is me to praise white people for being white. it’s you guys who make everything about race. get a job
lewis6969
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

VOTE LABOUR
you do realise calling conservatives clowns will only encourage more people to become conservatives right?
Last edited by lewis6969; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (123)
27.58%
1 (68)
15.25%
2 (69)
15.47%
3 (72)
16.14%
4 (33)
7.4%
5 (30)
6.73%