Emmashilters
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I’ve had an email today to say my UCAS application has been sent to my Universities of choice, and they are considering. I’ve applied to ULaw, Wolverhampton & BCU, does anyone know how long roughly it takes to get an offer? I know I’m jumping the gun but I’m soo excited!! I’m 33, and have overcome an addiction to get to where I’m at now. I’m studying an access course and already have 2 distinctions and a merit in my first 3 assignments so I’m on track for my Law degree.
I just want to know if I’m accepted anywhere!
Thanks and good luck to everyone applying too!
Em
lia_r18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I applied to Wolverhampton over a month ago and still haven't received a decision. All of my other 4 universities made me offers within the first week.

There is a thread called 2020 offers summary which has all of the offers and rejections which have been reported on here so far for all of the universities.
Emmashilters
Rep:
?
(Original post by lia_r18)
I applied to Wolverhampton over a month ago and still haven't received a decision. All of my other 4 universities made me offers within the first week.

There is a thread called 2020 offers summary which has all of the offers and rejections which have been reported on here so far for all of the universities.
Oohh I’ll look it up now, Thankyou! Hope you hear back from Wolverhampton soon. That’s my firm choice
lia_r18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Good luck 🙂
Emmashilters
Rep:
?
(Original post by lia_r18)
Good luck 🙂
You too!
Meowgi256
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Can't give you an answer on these unis but good luck!! Takes a lot of guts to overcome difficult things and get back into education as a mature student. I'm sure you'll smash it!
Emmashilters
Rep:
?
(Original post by Meowgi256)
Can't give you an answer on these unis but good luck!! Takes a lot of guts to overcome difficult things and get back into education as a mature student. I'm sure you'll smash it!
Thank you so much!!! I’m quietly grateful for my addiction because it taught me to live fully!! Without it, I’m not sure I’d be smashing an access course and applying for a Law degree. I have a lot to be thankful for!
Meowgi256
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Emmashilters)
Thank you so much!!! I’m quietly grateful for my addiction because it taught me to live fully!! Without it, I’m not sure I’d be smashing an access course and applying for a Law degree. I have a lot to be thankful for!
It's so refreshing to see something so positive! Best of luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.15%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (367)
19.73%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads