Kitty1966
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi I'm looking to apply for 2nd year of adult nursing course and just wanted to know what it's like here at the university? How the student nurses find it and if they could tell me about the interview process on the day 😃😊
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Which university are you requesting information about ??
Pugglet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Which university are you requesting information about ??
My guess is Uni of Derby seeing as it’s in the forum for that particular uni
Kitty1966
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Yes it's for Derby university! 😊
University of Derby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kitty1966)
Hi I'm looking to apply for 2nd year of adult nursing course and just wanted to know what it's like here at the university? How the student nurses find it and if they could tell me about the interview process on the day 😃😊
Hi @Kitty1966, we're really pleased to hear you're looking to join us. You will receive more information about your interview when you apply but there is also some information here which you may find useful. Our students love studying a course which sits in our College of Health and Social Care which is why this year they voted it "College of the Year" for the second year running in our Union of Students' awards. Good luck with your application and please get in touch if there's anything else we can help with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (416)
43.97%
No (98)
10.36%
I'm not old enough (432)
45.67%

Watched Threads