The Student Room Group

Loosing Virginity

I smashed
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Nerves probably. It is unlikely you have some ED issue at 16.
Original post by Anonymou$22
So yesterday i tried having sex for the first time with my girlfriend... we had about 1hr of foreplay before and when we were ready to start i couldn't get an erection, i tried for about another hr and i did get somewhat of an erection like 50% and when tried to slide in it just didn't go and i lost the erection quickly.. im scared i might have some problem or maybe it was just first time anxiety or being nervous? Im 16 btw...

1 hour of foreplay is super long, I lost mine after like 15mins of foreplay but I still had like a semi and could revive it. But I get it you wanted to take it slow, but now you got that out that way try reduce the foreplay for the next time and see what happens.
So yesterday i tried having sex for the first time with my girlfriend... we had about 1hr of foreplay before and when we were ready to start i couldn't get an erection, i tried for about another hr and i did get somewhat of an erection like 50% and when tried to slide in it just didn't go and i lost the erection quickly.. im scared i might have some problem or maybe it was just first time anxiety or being nervous? Im 16 btw...

How was she, is she experienced? Did you mainly focus on her in the foreplay? And also are you v attracted to her?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
How was she, is she experienced? Did you mainly focus on her in the foreplay? And also are you v attracted to her?

We both virgins so we not rlly too experienced. I did mainly focus on her in the foreplay and i am very attracted to her... maybe the thing is that it was between the sheets and it was very dark so i couldn't rlly get hard?
We both virgins so we not rlly too experienced. I did mainly focus on her in the foreplay and i am very attracted to her... maybe the thing is that it was between the sheets and it was very dark so i couldn't rlly get hard?

Could be but was it at home where you could both relax? If it was somewhere you weren’t comfortable and also if time was limited that could have affected?
Its nerves related to inexperience.

Try again, and if it happens again just have fun without penetration. No need to make a big deal out of it.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Could be but was it at home where you could both relax? If it was somewhere you weren’t comfortable and also if time was limited that could have affected?

Yes it was at home and time was actually somewhat limited as we had about 3 hrs
Yes it was at home and time was actually somewhat limited as we had about 3 hrs

It could be that and the pressure to perform, next time don’t build yourself up just see if it happens naturally with no expectation
I guess you have a long snake
Maybe you are gay.
Reply 11
Your time was limited cos you only had about 3 hours? That’s like 2 hours more than I’d have needed lol
you should have asked her to suck it. all the signs of this point to her being a selfish lover... be warned......
Original post by AStarAnnabelle
you should have asked her to suck it. all the signs of this point to her being a selfish lover... be warned......

I really do agree with this. If she’s up for sex she could have easily revived your erection like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending