Worms???? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This is so embarassing and tmi but really need advice!! I’ve had ibs type symptoms for a few years now and still unsure if I’m gluten sensitive as when I eat pasta type things I get quite u well but I dont really care. I had chow mien for dinner last night and upon going toilet this morning I noticed what looked like legit ****ing worm come out my bum hole like I’m not even joking I was so shook but it wasn’t moving and genuinely just looked like the chow mien I had eaten last night??? How likely is it that it’s just undigested chow mien and that I don’t have worms omg
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
It's very likely it was undigested food. You could be having ibs symptoms if you have a sensitivity to something, or if you're not chewing your food enough. It sounds like you have fast transit times, that could stop your food having enough time to digest. You could cut out gluten for 4 months and see how it goes. If your food passes too quickly you are at risk of nutritional deficiencies so definitely best to try and fix it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (201)
18.75%
Labour (554)
51.68%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.43%
Green Party (59)
5.5%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (2)
0.19%
Ulster Unionist (4)