Anyone used Seneca Learning for A Levels?

Watch this thread
lcmoll.x
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I used Seneca for my GCSEs and it worked really well, but obviously A Level goes into a lot more detail and there’s much more content, so I was wondering if anyone used Seneca for their A Level exams, and if so did it help?
Em.zed
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lcmoll.x)
I used Seneca for my GCSEs and it worked really well, but obviously A Level goes into a lot more detail and there’s much more content, so I was wondering if anyone used Seneca for their A Level exams, and if so did it help?
Hi! I did my A-levels a few months ago. I did Biology, Chemistry and Statistics. I used Seneca for Chemistry and Biology.

As you said, A-level goes into way more detail than Seneca does so I would recommend using it only to consolidate your knowledge. I wouldn't try to learn any content that you haven't already covered (somewhat). For my A-levels, I only used it near the exam season for topics I was a bit iffy on (e.g the cycles in Bio). It puts the info you need in a straight-forward way and kind of recaps everything.

It doesn't have nearly enough detail needed for A-levels but is good to provide overviews of topics.

Hope this helps : )
lcmoll.x
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Em.zed)
Hi! I did my A-levels a few months ago. I did Biology, Chemistry and Statistics. I used Seneca for Chemistry and Biology.

As you said, A-level goes into way more detail than Seneca does so I would recommend using it only to consolidate your knowledge. I wouldn't try to learn any content that you haven't already covered (somewhat). For my A-levels, I only used it near the exam season for topics I was a bit iffy on (e.g the cycles in Bio). It puts the info you need in a straight-forward way and kind of recaps everything.

It doesn't have nearly enough detail needed for A-levels but is good to provide overviews of topics.

Hope this helps : )
It’s good to hear from someone who’s used it themselves, thanks for the advice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (26)
68.42%
No (8)
21.05%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
10.53%

Watched Threads