The Student Room Group

TSR's Christmas Grotto Hub Thread 2019

:xmasgrin:

It's Christmaaaaaaaaaas!

As you may have noticed, TSR has launched it's annual Christmas Grotto! :awesome:

In this forum you will find all of the weird and wonderful discussions about Christmas. :biggrin:

Is there anything in particular that you'd like to see in TSR's Christmas festivities this year?:beard:

Is this your first Christmas on :tsr2:? Or are you returning to us? :smile:

Don't forget to start discussions of your own in this forum about all things festive!:ahee: Can't wait to get excited about the most wonderful time of the year... :santa2:

(edited 4 years ago)
It is not christmas! It is advent! Christmas starts on christmas day!
All this Christmas stuff :rolleyes: where can I seek solace from it, I don't even celebrate it?

😂😂
Original post by Obolinda
All this Christmas stuff :rolleyes: where can I seek solace from it, I don't even celebrate it?

😂😂

Most of what people see as 'Christmas' is just marketing nonsense. I want no part of it.

😂😂

there is no solace
only christmas :xmas:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
there is no solace
only christmas :xmas:

How dare you ruin our lives with your Christmas nonsense.
#grinch #grinchatchristmas
Original post by Suchomimus
How dare you ruin our lives with your Christmas nonsense.
#grinch #grinchatchristmas

The christmas grotto is only one forum :smile: it is easily avoidable if it isn't your thing, plenty of people want to join in and a lot of work has gone into preparing this

😂😂

The forums are at your disposal...
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php

:wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
The christmas grotto is only one forum :smile: it is easily avoidable if it isn't your thing, plenty of people want to join in and a lot of work has gone into preparing this

I know. It was kind of a joke......
Original post by CoolCavy

You tell 'em Cavy.
Original post by Precious Illusions
You tell 'em Cavy.

*Waves candy cane menacingly*

Quick Reply

Latest