I am a vacuum cleaner expert. Ask me anything

Watch
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Why are they so damn loud
dxnixl
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
my friends say i suck

am i a vacuum cleaner?
regr3t
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
imagine
what one has to hear for the whole life time is

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Parwaz786
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SoftGingerCat)
Why are they so damn loud
You can get quiet ones but they have large motors in them that are very powerful and have a large impeller in them to produce as much suction as possible, they spin very fast which is why they are loud, think of a plane engine, they have a similar design because they also have large impellers
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
No, Hoovering is allowed (it's in most dictionaries and you can play it in Scrabble), but you can't say Dysoned, or Dysoning, or "let's Dyson our apartment", not even in casual conversation.
One day Dyson all this will be yours

:teehee:
Millerrules
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
sorry for bumping this thread (I'm new here don't know if I'm allowed to post a thread) can anyone tell me if you ever bought a samsung vacuum cleaner? just trying to figure out if it's worth money.
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Millerrules)
sorry for bumping this thread (I'm new here don't know if I'm allowed to post a thread) can anyone tell me if you ever bought a samsung vacuum cleaner? just trying to figure out if it's worth money.
Maybe making a new thread would've been more efficient?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (97)
34.89%
Yes - a trusted person (77)
27.7%
No (73)
26.26%
I'm not sure (31)
11.15%

Watched Threads