Dont like college Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Im 18 at college but im just not happy. Most of my friends are doing a full time jobs and they are same age as me or bit older also i just havent passed my driving test yet and im still getting the bus from college, its just embarassing, people younger than me have passed and they are driving home in cars while i have to walk home. I just sometimes get anxious going home from college becase i am just getting the bus home and it takes upto an hour for the it to come also i finish when its dark and cold so im just in college looking out the window looking at the dark thinking about just waiting at bus stop for ages. I justwant to be ale to drive then ill be so happy just going home in a car but i need to pass my theory test which i failed by 3 marks and am retaking it then my pratical but im worried ill fail then ill be stuck getting the bus home. My teacher is annoying as well at college, she just can be hyper, she treats us like we are in year 3 but my group are 16 plus and im 18, she sneezes really loud as well. Also when i get to college in the morning i get a lift and leave half an hour before but there is traffic probably due parents taking kids to school so if we left earlier it probably wouldnt be much better, i did explain it but they said its not an excuse all the time but what am i going to get private jet. The teaching assitant at college in my class said i should get the bus and its like i can do what i want i know shes try to get me in earlier but ill be stuck in traffic if i got the bus as well probably plus im on my 2nd year at this college now on my first year at college we used to go to a hospital near my house where they had a classroom the teacher there was complaining saying why dont i get the bus or walk i know its only near coz it was like 10 mins but its upto me if i want to get a lift other people get lifts. Its just hopefully soon ill be able to drive to college and ill just be happier but i just people dont asking me for lifts who are just using because its only me and my friend learning to drive who are hoping to pass around the same time but no one else in my class is that i know of. I think they are ok getting the bus or walking but i feel kind of embarassed and a bit anxious about it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im 18 at college but im just not happy. Most of my friends are doing a full time jobs and they are same age as me or bit older also i just havent passed my driving test yet and im still getting the bus from college, its just embarassing, people younger than me have passed and they are driving home in cars while i have to walk home. I just sometimes get anxious going home from college becase i am just getting the bus home and it takes upto an hour for the it to come also i finish when its dark and cold so im just in college looking out the window looking at the dark thinking about just waiting at bus stop for ages. I justwant to be ale to drive then ill be so happy just going home in a car but i need to pass my theory test which i failed by 3 marks and am retaking it then my pratical but im worried ill fail then ill be stuck getting the bus home. My teacher is annoying as well at college, she just can be hyper, she treats us like we are in year 3 but my group are 16 plus and im 18, she sneezes really loud as well. Also when i get to college in the morning i get a lift and leave half an hour before but there is traffic probably due parents taking kids to school so if we left earlier it probably wouldnt be much better, i did explain it but they said its not an excuse all the time but what am i going to get private jet. The teaching assitant at college in my class said i should get the bus and its like i can do what i want i know shes try to get me in earlier but ill be stuck in traffic if i got the bus as well probably plus im on my 2nd year at this college now on my first year at college we used to go to a hospital near my house where they had a classroom the teacher there was complaining saying why dont i get the bus or walk i know its only near coz it was like 10 mins but its upto me if i want to get a lift other people get lifts. Its just hopefully soon ill be able to drive to college and ill just be happier but i just people dont asking me for lifts who are just using because its only me and my friend learning to drive who are hoping to pass around the same time but no one else in my class is that i know of. I think they are ok getting the bus or walking but i feel kind of embarassed and a bit anxious about it.
My post has few mistakes because i typed it fast
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (201)
18.77%
Labour (553)
51.63%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.45%
Green Party (59)
5.51%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (2)
0.19%
Ulster Unionist (4)