Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I usually have irregular period as i had gotten it at an early age so initially i had my period every other month. But last year it started getting longer and heavier maybe due to the stress. This summer i didnt have my period for 70 days so i thought i was pregnant because i did some stuffff. I lost my virginity about a month ago and i still havent got my period. Thing is i heard that stress can change my cycle and i have been overloaded with work, i havent had any symptoms. the first i did it we used a condom and he didn't ejaculate in me, i peed afterwards and took a shower too. but i dont know... please help me
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I usually have irregular period as i had gotten it at an early age so initially i had my period every other month. But last year it started getting longer and heavier maybe due to the stress. This summer i didnt have my period for 70 days so i thought i was pregnant because i did some stuffff. I lost my virginity about a month ago and i still havent got my period. Thing is i heard that stress can change my cycle and i have been overloaded with work, i havent had any symptoms. the first i did it we used a condom and he didn't ejaculate in me, i peed afterwards and took a shower too. but i dont know... please help me
The chances of you getting pregnant are quite slim. Not only did you two use a condom, also he didn't *** in you. I don't think you have to worry too much.

How bout just getting a pregnancy test to put your mind to rest. It's been a month after your activity, so you can test it right away. It's usually very accurate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (113)
49.13%
No (32)
13.91%
I'm not old enough (85)
36.96%

Watched Threads