Want more information about this university?
starmxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Just wondering how ethnically diverse if Chester university? I went to the open day and hardly saw any diversity which is really disappointing since I really like the uni additionally I’ve been offered a place with a really low offer so it would be pretty easy for me to get in.
Advertisement
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by starmxo)
Just wondering how ethnically diverse if Chester university? I went to the open day and hardly saw any diversity which is really disappointing since I really like the uni additionally I’ve been offered a place with a really low offer so it would be pretty easy for me to get in.
Hi starmxo Thank you for your interest in Chester and for coming along to an Open Day. Chester is home to around 20,000 students from over 100 countries!

If you would like a more in depth look at this, we do publish a variety of statistics relating to various demographic data, which hopefully gives you an idea of how diverse the wider University is. Along with all other Universities in the country, we’re also committed to various activities designed to widen participation in terms of those students who come from any under-represented groups.

Let us know if you have further questions that we can help answer
Last edited by University of Chester; 11 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (674)
33.63%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (854)
42.61%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed