sam2349
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, has any one sat the professional responsibilities and ethics cbe for att? I sat my first one and failed. Wondering if the questions will be the same for when I rebook or completely different.
Beauswdl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Not sure if you sat the exam again, but the questions are always different. I failed the accounting CBE twice then passed the 3rd time with 90% (one mark off each time for the fails). I stupidly rebooked that exam each week. I found that you really do have to know the book word by word!
ams06
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi, I am due to sit the accounting cbe on Thursday and just wondered if it is similar to the mock exam on ATT website?
ams06
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi, I am due to sit the accounting cbe on Thursday and just wondered if it is similar to the mock exam on ATT website?
Beauswdl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ams06)
Hello and good luck! It's definitely similar to mocks online. Althought each exam has different questions but I would say they are all at the same level (knowledge wise).
ams06
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Beauswdl)
Hello and good luck! It's definitely similar to mocks online. Althought each exam has different questions but I would say they are all at the same level (knowledge wise).
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed