JosephCiderBwoy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, asking for a friend.
My friend B applied to Oxford for maths and is still waiting for an email to tell them whether they have an interview or not. Is this an administrative error or do they dish the rejection emails out around now? They were worrying they've been rejected. Has there been a case where interview emails have been sent and received in early December? There are still over two weeks before the maths interviews are due to take place.

Thanks x
vanessa2422
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by JosephCiderBwoy)
Hi, asking for a friend.
My friend B applied to Oxford for maths and is still waiting for an email to tell them whether they have an interview or not. Is this an administrative error or do they dish the rejection emails out around now? They were worrying they've been rejected. Has there been a case where interview emails have been sent and received in early December? There are still over two weeks before the maths interviews are due to take place.

Thanks x
Oxford only promises to inform you a week in advance - I would only bother calling up at that point. Invitations (and rejections) for PPE interviews, which are starting in about a week, have only just been sent.
JosephCiderBwoy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by vanessa2422)
Oxford only promises to inform you a week in advance - I would only bother calling up at that point. Invitations (and rejections) for PPE interviews, which are starting in about a week, have only just been sent.
ahh thank you so much. I shall tell B of this info.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads