Vote for Jeremy Corbyn he will give us free stuff Watch

Michelle Anne
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
we should all vote for Corbyn, he will give us all this free stuff like free broadband and abolish tuition fees, come on its a no brainer, get labour in power
ClayJensen817
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Omgggg you spoke my mind!!! Everyone vote labour!!!!!
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No he won’t, it’s all lies.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nothing in life is truly free. Everything has to be paid for by someone else.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I may not see Corbyn as the best leader but his ideas and policies are so much better than what the conservatives have. Complain about free stuff all you want, Corbyn is proposing ideas that actually help the people. Labour manifesto is so detailed and actually make more sense.
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://order-order.com/2019/11/28/c...ree-free-free/
Tony Foulds
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
boris is the man **** corbyn
King Ring
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
[img=0x0]https://rasenalong.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52380&sid=&tid=7786&ri d=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=157514004 4619[/img]

(Original post by Michelle Anne)
we should all vote for Corbyn, he will give us all this free stuff like free broadband and abolish tuition fees, come on its a no brainer, get labour in power
Whilst the concept of free stuff sounds amazing you have to wonder where ALL that money is coming from
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by King Ring)
[img=0x0]https://rasenalong.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52380&sid=&tid=7786&ri d=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=157514004 4619[/img]

Whilst the concept of free stuff sounds amazing you have to wonder where ALL that money is coming from
Labour are planning on planting lots more money trees
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by King Ring)

(Original post by ecolier)
It’s from redistributing the budget, closing loopholes, getting billionaires to pay more and of course without raising tax for everyone else
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Professional G)
It’s from redistributing the budget, closing loopholes, getting billionaires to pay more and of course without raising tax for everyone else
:yy: I am not disagreeing with Labour at all (what do I do for work haha), just saying the money has to come from somewhere - be it getting loopholes (which I wholeheartedly agree with) or doing anything else.
meandtheboys
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
guys he will pay with it from our taxes, which with the increase will be way less than other european countries.
ClayJensen817
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Professional G)
My G!!!

LABOUR SHALL WIN!!!! FREE TUITION FOR ALL!!!
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Spoken like a true person of logic.

"Free" broadband and all of Jezza's other freebies will be paid for mainly on the backs of the richer, who will be able to put less into their businesses, decreasing production and possibly increasing unemployment. Not even just that, he finally admitted that lower earners will see tax increases, that's the last thing we need. Not even mentioning that it's almost certain that "Free" broadband will be worse than any paid-for broadband anyone uses now.

So with all that in mind the choice for the forthcoming election is clear, when at the ballot box make sure to put your X next to the Monster Raving Loony Party.
Pencil
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by meandtheboys)
guys he will pay with it from our taxes, which with the increase will be way less than other european countries.
Only the highest earners will have to pay more tax, which accounts for around 5% of society.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The guaranteed free social chaos and winter of discontent for every season under a Corbyn led government?
The economic armageddon, lacklustre leadership, 70s era reenactment and ludicrous interpretation of national security will be a repayment burden upon the great-grandchildren of today's generation z.
looloo2134
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Michelle Anne)
No he won't it will come out of are taxes and the goods we buy will cost more.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
vote corbin get stalin

https://www.factinate.com/wp-content...8/02/37-39.jpg
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
and what's wrong with Stalin?!?!
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by meandtheboys)
That's a huge problem. It really is not credible that Labour can actually raise as much in tax as they're claiming they can. You put taxes up and people are less willing to pay tax in many cases so find a way not to, either by moving their business, finding loopholes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (16)
42.11%
No I don't (13)
34.21%
I work during the holidays (9)
23.68%

Watched Threads