ScoutLeopard
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
My Spanish Oral mock is tomorrow and I only realised yesterday how much vocab I need to know. I am doing IGCSE but I don't know what board. For my oral, I need to answer 5 questions on a pre-chosen photo (I'm alright with this) and 2 mini conversations on two other topics. Does anyone have advice on how to quickly learn words?
hweasel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'd recommend searching something like "GCSE Spanish fancy phrases". Loads of people post them on here (or at least the do for French) and they usually have some advanced grammar etc that's easy to learn. Those might help with conversation.
For the picture bit, you only get full marks on each of the 5 responses if you say like a decent full sentence. Maybe learn some phrases like "In the background," "I think I can see" etc. then just describe the most basic stuff you can with your vocabulary. That might make up for the limited description but idk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.39%
No (241)
33.61%

Watched Threads