The Student Room Group

Post grad PGDip Occupational Therapy

Hi all
I’m wondering if someone can help me regarding student finance and the Occupational Therapy post grad diploma. Am I eligible for full student finance despite having full funding for my degree which I am currently undertaking?
Original post by Katiejj123
Hi all
I’m wondering if someone can help me regarding student finance and the Occupational Therapy post grad diploma. Am I eligible for full student finance despite having full funding for my degree which I am currently undertaking?

Hi there,

Do you have the full course details and university details to be able to check if this would be funded.

Thanks, Erin
Reply 2
Original post by Erin SFE
Hi there,

Do you have the full course details and university details to be able to check if this would be funded.

Thanks, Erin

Hi Erin
It’s Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration) MSc (PGCert PGDip) at the University of Brighton

Thanks
Hi Erin
It’s Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration) MSc (PGCert PGDip) at the University of Brighton

Thanks

Can you confirm this is a 2 year full time course?

Thanks, Erin
Reply 4
Can you confirm this is a 2 year full time course?

Thanks, Erin

Hi Erin
Yes it is a full time 2 year course.

Thanks
Hi Erin
Yes it is a full time 2 year course.

Thanks

Based on the information above and the course details we have checked, this would be funded as a Postgraduate Healthcare course. This means you can apply for undergraduate funding, you can get a Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan.

Thanks, Erin
Reply 6
Based on the information above and the course details we have checked, this would be funded as a Postgraduate Healthcare course. This means you can apply for undergraduate funding, you can get a Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan.

Thanks, Erin

Thanks Erin - that is good news!
You're most welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending