The Student Room Group

2020 Archaeology applicants

Hi everyone!

I have noticed that there is not individual chat for people applying for archaeology at uni. I am currently in y13 and applying for 2020 Ba Archaeology. Please use this thread for chatting about the application process and the subject in general - would love to meet people looking at a similar uni course. Put you details in like below (copy & paste & fill in yourself)

Course: Ba Archaeology
Required grade: ABB - BBB
Unis applied to: Reading, Winchester, Leicester, Canterbury Christ Church and South Hampton
Offers: BCC, unconditional (if 1st), BBC, unconditional (if 1st), BBB (in order of above)

Ella x
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi Ella Well done on your offers.
What have you put for your firm and insurance?
I’ve firmed the University of Nottingham to study Archeology and History.
Also as I’m nosy, what A levels did you take.
Course: Archeology and History Required grade: ABC (A in history)
Unis applied to:
I applied to some random courses as I wanted to stay relatively close to home (Nottingham)😂
Uni of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent, Uni of Leicester, Uni of Sheffield, Derby
University Offers: ABC (A in history), 112 ucas points (unconditional if I firmed), Unconditional, ABB, Unconditional.
Courses: Archeology and history, History, Archeology and history, Archeology and History, History and education ( in order of courses listed)
I wish you the best of luck in getting your grades, especially in this weird circumstance. ( At least we have no exams)
Jemima x
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Hey where did u end up. A lot of year are the same as I am considering now ? 👍😊
Original post by elladanks
Hi everyone!

I have noticed that there is not individual chat for people applying for archaeology at uni. I am currently in y13 and applying for 2020 Ba Archaeology. Please use this thread for chatting about the application process and the subject in general - would love to meet people looking at a similar uni course. Put you details in like below (copy & paste & fill in yourself)

Course: Ba Archaeology
Required grade: ABB - BBB
Unis applied to: Reading, Winchester, Leicester, Canterbury Christ Church and South Hampton
Offers: BCC, unconditional (if 1st), BBC, unconditional (if 1st), BBB (in order of above)

Ella x

Latest

Trending

Trending