flimsy987
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
do mocks actually matter towards your predicted grades or are other things taken into account. so basically my sixth form choice requires you to get at least a 6 but i think i can acieve that for the actual exam... just not right now. my mocks are literally in 2 weeks and im scared my predicted grades are going to get into the way of me being ble to attend the sixth from? idk what to do right now plz i need help
PRSR
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes.
Mocks are just as important as your real GCSEs and they are what your sixth form sees.
You should start studying now, 2 weeks isn't a lot but if you're determined you should get a lot done.
cward1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by flimsy987)
do mocks actually matter towards your predicted grades or are other things taken into account. so basically my sixth form choice requires you to get at least a 6 but i think i can acieve that for the actual exam... just not right now. my mocks are literally in 2 weeks and im scared my predicted grades are going to get into the way of me being ble to attend the sixth from? idk what to do right now plz i need help
Don’t think they are but do best in mocks as you can identify the areas that you slip up in
ellanewmarch
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ask your teachers it varies between schools how much they matter
bubblecat
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
my gcse mocks didn’t matter at all and were quite a bit lower than my actual gcse grades. i wouldn’t worry too much but you should definitely still try your best for them.
cward1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by flimsy987)
They do matter because they get you prepared for real ones I’m doing my mocks in January
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (333)
46.06%
No (78)
10.79%
I'm not old enough (312)
43.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed