Adi B73
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have applied for maths at oxford queens for 2020 entry and I’m the only one at my school that applied for oxbridge that hasn’t got a response, is there anyone else who applied for maths who has a response from them?
anonym0u$
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Adi B73)
I have applied for maths at oxford queens for 2020 entry and I’m the only one at my school that applied for oxbridge that hasn’t got a response, is there anyone else who applied for maths who has a response from them?
i applied for maths and stats and am still waiting. On the official oxford maths 2020 applicants thread many others have said they are also still waiting. Oxford have said that the latest they will send out emails is a week before the interview date, so dont worry that you havent received yours yet
Adi B73
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, thanks for your reply! I just got my response today and am very pleased that I got an interview, good luck on also getting one!!
anonym0u$
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Adi B73)
Hi, thanks for your reply! I just got my response today and am very pleased that I got an interview, good luck on also getting one!!
congrats
JoeyX001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hahah I've applied for St Hugh's for Maths, still waiting for a response..
Joshiescott
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey I’m applying for Law and have just got invited to an interview at Oriel.From Northern Ireland so I’m heading up on Tuesday and staying until Friday. Kinda nervous so if anyone would like to add me on Snapchat that would be nice - would like to know some people first. Snapchat is Joshiescott. And my Instagram is itsjoshscott too )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads