The Student Room Group

How can people go for multiple days without showering?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sarah_xxx
My hair's very curly so i cant even blowdry my hair :s-smilie: it would become a tangled mess...

Air drying is my only option :redface:

Oh, do you have type 3 hair? :smile:
Original post by Obolinda
Oh, do you have type 3 hair? :smile:

3c :smile:. you?
Original post by CoolCavy
I would if i could for this reason, ive seen men with urine patches in their crotch on the bus. Even if you are older and incontinent there is no excuse for that, they do tena pads for men now.

I didn't know 👀
Original post by DwertyQ
how many times now is it you’ve failed your GCSE? 10?

Loool you’re fully obsessed with me
Original post by Sarah_xxx
3c :smile:. you?

type 4 :smile:
Original post by Reality Check
Sundays?

After a nice roast dinner?
Original post by DwertyQ
being over £2K in debt and failing your maths gcse 5 times is nothing to be proud of at your age in life, you and your disgusting hygiene habits make me sick, you act like a queen on here but in real life you live amongst rats

3. Not 5 but anyways idgaf.
Original post by DwertyQ
being over £2K in debt and failing your maths gcse 5 times is nothing to be proud of at your age in life, you and your disgusting hygiene habits make me sick, you act like a queen on here but in real life you live amongst rats

you're that unbusy that you make a new account to be mean? :s-smilie:
i go about every other day, although I used to go longer due to fact I was really lazy (idk why tho 🤣). but now I have one every other day
Imagine not showering daily....... disgusting.
And why I avoid libraries now. Some people really just....ugh.
Reply 51
Some people can’t be bothered and I agree with you it’s disgusting hygiene should be at top of your list
Original post by CoolCavy
I would if i could for this reason, ive seen men with urine patches in their crotch on the bus. Even if you are older and incontinent there is no excuse for that, they do tena pads for men now.

eeeshk...
Original post by Future Physics
After a nice roast dinner?

Fire lit...jimjams.... :moon:
Pretty sure I did as a kid. :dontknow:

Nowadays shower 1-2 times a day. Once before I leave the house and again the second I get home. :tongue:
Original post by sinfonietta
Pretty sure I did as a kid. :dontknow:

Nowadays shower 1-2 times a day. Once before I leave the house and again the second I get home. :tongue:

Do you not worry about your skin drying out? :frown:
Original post by Numb & Dumb
Do you not worry about your skin drying out? :frown:

Nope! Skin care is a massive interest of mine so I know how to combat pretty much any issue. :tongue:
We had no shower growing up in our council house in Manchester. And no central heating either. A bath on a Sunday night and a strip wash during the week. In the winter it was too cold to go upstairs unless you were having said bath ( and the toilet was downstairs too). In the winter I used to have a strip wash in the kitchen sink; with the four gas jets on to keep me warm. Then i'd run into the living room with the towel around me and get dry in front of the gas fire, which was the only source of heat in the whole house.
Original post by Reality Check
Fire lit...jimjams.... :moon:

Ahh the good days
Original post by babertiops
There are some horrible tramps from horrible undeveloped countries like Finland that go years without getting a wash @LiberOfLondon

I would love to see what happens if you spend ten minutes in a ring with Mannerheim, Simo Häyhä, Urho Kekkonen or Jussi Halla-Aho.

Somehow I have a feeling you would shut up then. By the way, if you ever come to Finland, please go to Koskela where I will make you very welcome with a nice plate of poronkieli (reindeer tongue)

Quick Reply

Latest