Does Cardiff take a long time to answer? Watch

Nicoleee14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It’s been almost 2 months that I’ve applied to Cardiff and still haven’t an answer. Does any of you have?
stqrlord
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It really depends on the course, I've seen some people wait as long as you and someone else I know only had a week. I had the same issue with Exeter- my friend got an offer next working day, launching me into a panic because I didn't have one and then finally 5 weeks later I got one even though my UCAS was submitted earlier than his. Turns out it's just because the department for my course is slower than his.

Good luck with the wait though, it'll be over eventually the you can finally take a deep breath and relax.
Nicoleee14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’ve applied for Psychology and I really want Cardiff to accept me bc my first option will be between Brighton and Cardiff cause I already got accepted by Brighton. Good luck to you too!
gthemursh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Well as already mentioned in here, it depends on the course and the demand for it. One of my classmates got a conditional offer almost a month back because his course (Computer Science) hasn’t been much in demand lately in Cardiff and it was his last choice university. Other in my year got an interview for medicine so he hasn’t had an offer yet. These are the days that universities will be sending emails so I’d recommend keeping an eye on your inbox. I hope it’s worth the wait for you! Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (172)
19.11%
Labour (459)
51%
Liberal Democrats (120)
13.33%
Green Party (53)
5.89%
Brexit Party (13)
1.44%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.44%
SNP (15)
1.67%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.44%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.67%
SDLP (1)
0.11%
Ulster Unionist (4)