cauliflower cat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I am in year 10 and in May I will be doing work experience for a potential business, the problem is I have no idea what i want to do. My first call was the House of Lords or House of Commons, unfortunately the House of Lords only does programmes for year 12s and the House of Commons has a new program for pupils attending certain London schools. Anyone have any idea
Madz178
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by cauliflower cat)
Hi,

I am in year 10 and in May I will be doing work experience for a potential business, the problem is I have no idea what i want to do. My first call was the House of Lords or House of Commons, unfortunately the House of Lords only does programmes for year 12s and the House of Commons has a new program for pupils attending certain London schools. Anyone have any idea
hi i think from my point of view that u should do what you like doing for example i like retail and health and beauty so i chose to do it in boots but if you're interested in doing work experience in a certain area you should call those companies up to ask if they can offer work experience. from what you have said i think that u like politics and maybe law??? i am not sure but you could do it at a law firm .i don't know if this has helped i hope you get work experience at a place where you want to go but anyway bye!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (338)
46.24%
No (78)
10.67%
I'm not old enough (315)
43.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed