Eyebrow tint reaction, will I ever be able to dye my hair and my eyebrows again? Watch

poppyppp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
iv been tinting my eyebrows for nearly 2 years and have had no reactions, I recently dyed my hair brown and I have topped it up a couple times as it is semi perm and only lasts a couple washes. Ever since then when I dye my eyebrows it is red underneath with slight itchy but nothing serious, it then goes away after a week or so , I recently dyed them again I had the same redness but this time my eyebrow tail became slightly swollen but not by much. Am I able to continue dying my hair and eyebrows? I’m scared to do a patch test incase I get a severe reaction
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by poppyppp)
iv been tinting my eyebrows for nearly 2 years and have had no reactions, I recently dyed my hair brown and I have topped it up a couple times as it is semi perm and only lasts a couple washes. Ever since then when I dye my eyebrows it is red underneath with slight itchy but nothing serious, it then goes away after a week or so , I recently dyed them again I had the same redness but this time my eyebrow tail became slightly swollen but not by much. Am I able to continue dying my hair and eyebrows? I’m scared to do a patch test incase I get a severe reaction
Your body is clearly reacting to whatever you are doing to your eyebrows. It isn't worth it. Stop doing it and perhaps speak to a GP to check that area.
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah visiting a GP might be helpful
poppyppp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by 0le)
Your body is clearly reacting to whatever you are doing to your eyebrows. It isn't worth it. Stop doing it and perhaps speak to a GP to check that area.
Thank you for replying , il check in with a GP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (127)
49.61%
No (35)
13.67%
I'm not old enough (94)
36.72%

Watched Threads