put the wrong date for when i started sixth form Watch

aw03
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i applied to UCAS on Thursday and got all the acknowledgement emails from my universities but then i realised that i put the wrong date for when i started sixth form. i put June 2020 for when i started even though that's in the future...

will that cause a big problem with my unis? will they think that i haven't even started my A Levels yer?? please helppppp
Jessicastudies
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aw03)
i applied to UCAS on Thursday and got all the acknowledgement emails from my universities but then i realised that i put the wrong date for when i started sixth form. i put June 2020 for when i started even though that's in the future...

will that cause a big problem with my unis? will they think that i haven't even started my A Levels yer?? please helppppp
Honestly might cause a problem but can be sorted. See your head of sixth tomorrow and they can probably fix it. If they dont then there are links you can follow through ucas to get it sent back to you. At last resort you could email the unis, but it'll be fine
aw03
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jessicastudies)
Honestly might cause a problem but can be sorted. See your head of sixth tomorrow and they can probably fix it. If they dont then there are links you can follow through ucas to get it sent back to you. At last resort you could email the unis, but it'll be fine
thank you so much. i emailed my referee and he said since UCAS didn’t flag it, it shouldn’t be a problem but i’m going to call them up tomorrow just to be safe. thanks again!!
Jessicastudies
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aw03)
thank you so much. i emailed my referee and he said since UCAS didn’t flag it, it shouldn’t be a problem but i’m going to call them up tomorrow just to be safe. thanks again!!
Np, let me know how it works out!
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aw03)
Yes definitely give UCAS a call and ask them to change it - it might confuse the unis
aw03
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jessicastudies)
Np, let me know how it works out!
(Original post by harrysbar)
Yes definitely give UCAS a call and ask them to change it - it might confuse the unis
i called up UCAS and they told me to submit a qualification change and email all my unis telling them about the problem but i thought it was soooo extra to email my unis so i just didn't lmao. i told myself i'd wait a couple of days to see if i got any offers and today i got 3 from UWE, Plymouth & Sussex so yeah thank god they didn't realise. thanks so much for your help guys!!
Jessicastudies
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well done!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (352)
46.44%
No (81)
10.69%
I'm not old enough (325)
42.88%

Watched Threads