The Student Room Group

Marks & Spencer Enterprise Graduate Programme 2020

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has received an update yet after completing the application/ online tests?
Hey, I've also applied to the enterprise programme but I've not heard anything yet. I believe applications closed recently so I'm guessing we might hear from them this week...
Reply 2
Original post by emilylouise_98
Hey, I've also applied to the enterprise programme but I've not heard anything yet. I believe applications closed recently so I'm guessing we might hear from them this week...

I really hope we do. How did you think the tests went?
Original post by IK98_
I really hope we do. How did you think the tests went?

Can't honestly remember as I did them a while ago😂 It's quite hard to gauge how you've done as each company/role will have specific criteria to pass, but fingers crossed it went well🤞🏼
Reply 4
Original post by emilylouise_98
Can't honestly remember as I did them a while ago😂 It's quite hard to gauge how you've done as each company/role will have specific criteria to pass, but fingers crossed it went well🤞🏼

Ahh that’s very true, and my fingers are defo crossed too 😩 I hate the long waits for updates on these graduate schemes, but I guess it just takes a long time to look through all the results of the numerous applicants
I've not heard anything either. Hopefully, we'll get news soon as in the brochure it says:

For the Enterprise Programme and Apprenticeships, assessment centres will take place between December and March, although the majority of our offices will hold theirs in December 2019.
Hey! Has anyone got an update yet?
Original post by Student07392018

Nothing for me yet.
Reply 8
Original post by Student07392018

I haven’t
Reply 9
Any news?
Original post by IK98_
Any news?

Nothing for me.
Reply 11
Got rejected yesterday unfortunately. Good luck to the rest of you !
Original post by IK98_
Got rejected yesterday unfortunately. Good luck to the rest of you !

Just searched my inbox and unfortunately found a rejection too. Best of luck to everyone else.
Anyone waiting for AC results? Had mine on the 24th but still silence...
Original post by Levtir97
Anyone waiting for AC results? Had mine on the 24th but still silence...

Hey, yes i had mines that date and still no reply. You heard anything ?
Oh hi Alessandro here. No nothing. I noticed that on the handout they sent by email they said they would announce results only after all the acs had taken place so probably what they told us in person (about having the results in one week) was inaccurate. Either that or they only replied to the successful ones so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending