brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
It is

Feeling okay yet nervous. All revision resources are made, now I'm just going over practice papers that are helping a lot to reconsolidate!
That's good! What kind of resources have you made?
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
That's good! What kind of resources have you made?
I've mainly written out notes in a booklet form - it seems to help!

I did attempt to make flashcards and then mindmaps but it wasn't the best option. Although, I did choose to do this whilst studying for GCSEs :confused:
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
I've mainly written out notes in a booklet form - it seems to help!

I did attempt to make flashcards and then mindmaps but it wasn't the best option. Although, I did choose to do this whilst studying for GCSEs :confused:
Ooo a booklet! That sounds pretty cool to be honest. I'm imagining colourful and maybe some pictures too? :gah:

Glad you've found out what works for you now. Surprising how things can change within a couple of years from GCSE to BTEC!
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ooo a booklet! That sounds pretty cool to be honest. I'm imagining colourful and maybe some pictures too? :gah:

Glad you've found out what works for you now. Surprising how things can change within a couple of years from GCSE to BTEC!
Yes, lots of colour and some pictures! However, my ability to draw is awful. So a few printed pictures instead

Surprisingly yep, I never expected to do health and social care so it was a bit of a 'diversion' to say the least haha.
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
Yes, lots of colour and some pictures! However, my ability to draw is awful. So a few printed pictures instead

Surprisingly yep, I never expected to do health and social care so it was a bit of a 'diversion' to say the least haha.
I'm terrible at drawing too, but I love seeing other people's notes - printed pictures and all! I remember I once printed out pictures and traced them so my notes had the 'doodle'-type feel but I could tell what it was supposed to be

Oh really? What was your original plan?
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by S1M001)
I have two business exams on the same days. I hope I do good they are heavy weighted units
Hey, how are you getting on? Have you had your exams yet?
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm terrible at drawing too, but I love seeing other people's notes - printed pictures and all! I remember I once printed out pictures and traced them so my notes had the 'doodle'-type feel but I could tell what it was supposed to be

Oh really? What was your original plan?
I’ll see if I can take some photos of my notes, if you want? Although, they aren’t amazing! :lol:

I was doing applied science (biomedical), however, the course was definitely not right for me. So I decided to go down the healthcare route instead. It’s currently more interesting for me compared to applied science.
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
I’ll see if I can take some photos of my notes, if you want? Although, they aren’t amazing! :lol:

I was doing applied science (biomedical), however, the course was definitely not right for me. So I decided to go down the healthcare route instead. It’s currently more interesting for me compared to applied science.
Would never refuse pictures of notes

Ah amazing! Do you find the courses are substantially different or still quite similar in the topics that are covered?
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Would never refuse pictures of notes

Ah amazing! Do you find the courses are substantially different or still quite similar in the topics that are covered?

They are mega different, but in a good way. There is no chemistry or physics involved throughout the course, which I’m glad about as I was struggling a lot!

However, there is a whole unit of biology which I’m starting on the 13th of January (fingers crossed) and certainly looking forward too .
Last edited by Hazelly; 2 weeks ago
S1M001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, how are you getting on? Have you had your exams yet?
Hey just had my first exam this morning. I think it went alright but my second exam is next week Thursday and I’m much better at that unit. Hoping for merits in both. At least after next week I will no longer have to worry about exams!!
WhyamIhere26
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Any body doing their biology exam on tuesday ?? #nervousaf
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
(Original post by S1M001)
Hey just had my first exam this morning. I think it went alright but my second exam is next week Thursday and I’m much better at that unit. Hoping for merits in both. At least after next week I will no longer have to worry about exams!!
Ah glad it went well for you. Good luck for the next one! :dumbells:
(Original post by WhyamIhere26)
Any body doing their biology exam on tuesday ?? #nervousaf
Good luck - you can do it! :yes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (51)
36.17%
I really love the subject (38)
26.95%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.48%
I can't get a job (8)
5.67%
My parents want me to (3)
2.13%